Enterprise Angels brings individual business investors together to invest on a joint basis in the establishment and growth of local and NZ wide businesses.
Enterprise Angels acts as a focal point for businesses seeking investment funding:
- mentoring businesses in their preparation of investment proposals (to better facilitate investment opportunities and their potential match with business investors), and
- providing an opportunity for businesses to present their investment opportunities to potential investors.
Smart Money from Active & Passive Investors
Over half the investor members are keen to add value to their investment by taking an active role in developing businesses they invest in. The skills of these investors range across senior management, marketing, sales, finance, technology and operations.
Other passive investors in the group are offering a range of governance skills and experience as Board directors to back up their investments.
Seed Funding to Established Businesses – Equity Growth & Acquisitions
Enterprise Angels will consider business equity growth investments in all business sectors in:
- Businesses needing seeding funds to develop new products and ideas through early development, prototype and intellectual property protection stages
- Start-up businesses that are ready to commence manufacturing, production, and distribution
- Businesses that after start-up are already achieving initial sales
- Established businesses with proven records of sales revenues
Enterprise Angels also considers the full purchase of businesses, including options for the strategic graduated exit of owners and for the relocation of businesses to the Western Bay of Plenty.
To date, the group has considered business investment opportunities seeking funds from $40,000 to $5 million.
To contact the Enterprise Angels re your potential business investment opportunity visit www.enterpriseangels.co.nz