Investment in New Zealand
The Angel Association is an organisation that aims to increase the quantity, quality and success of angel investments in New Zealand and in doing so create a greater pool of capital for innovative start-up companies.
The Angel Association was established in 2008 to bring together the business angel networks and early stage funds to work towards an agreed national vision and to deliver the activities required to achieve this.
The Association aims to increase the quantity, quality and success of angel investments in New Zealand and in doing so create a greater pool of capital for innovative start-up companies.
The primary objectives of the Angel association are to:
- Promote the growth of angel investment in New Zealand, including encouraging and educating entrepreneurs, new angel investors and angel groups.
- Ensure the ongoing success of the industry through developing industry strategy, encouraging collaboration between members and providing education for those involved.
Syndication and Industry Collaboration
We encourage collaboratively across the innovation eco-system in New Zealand and offshore to promote the best available prospects for entrepreneurs to grow internationally competitive businesses.
Member and Sponsor Services
We support members and sponsors through a range of activities, information and initiatives.
- Dynamic and current Website – an industry hub of information for New Zealand angel investing
- Annual Angel Summit and networking events throughout New Zealand
- Promoting professional standards and sharing world best practice
- Resources and information for entrepreneurs seeking angel capital