Your organisation can benefit from a membership of our association that enables you to gain access to the leaders, movers and shakers of New Zealand’s angel and early stage investment market.
Angel investors are typically senior business leaders and entrepreneurs and international research has shown that they invest in 30-40 times more businesses than venture capitalists.
Some affiliate members will want the opportunity to develop close linkages to angel networks, and via them to high net-worth angel investors and innovative early stage companies for the commercial benefit. This could be through networking opportunities, developing closer ties with potential investors, encouraging use of your products and services or through downstream fee and revenue opportunities.
For other members the opportunity to be visible to early stage companies seeking finance or recognised as a supporter of innovation and entrepreneurship in New Zealand may be more important.
No matter what the reason, all members can have a voice to contribute, an ear to listen, and an eye to observe what is happening at the ‘grass-roots’ level of seed and early stage funding of high-growth start-up businesses.
As a member you will also benefit from:
- Website for resources about industry trends and information, conference papers, best practice and standards.
- Networking opportunities with angel investment industry participants including angel networks, early stage funds, international angel networks, high-net worth angel investors and high growth companies.
- Recognition as an affiliate member on the website and link from website.
- Regular updates through members’ newsletters and press clippings related to angel investment.
- Invitations to speaker events, networking events and education workshops at members’ rates.
- Invitations to the annual Angel Investor Summit at members’ rates.
- Opportunity to submit material for newsletter and website.
- Right to acknowledge role as a member.
Contact us if you would like to become a member of the Angel Association and get involved in the Angel investment industry in New Zealand.
|Angel group size||Membership fee|
|Less than 25 Members||$1000+GST|
|More than 50 Members||$2000+GST|
More about Members…