Through registering your interest through any email registration form on this website, you are requesting Angel Association to communicate with you via email.
You will be added to the applicable mailing list and we will communicate with you as appropriate, via either personal or bulk email.
You will have the option of being removed from our mailing list at any time, by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of any bulk e-mail communication, or contacting us at any time through this website.
We take your privacy seriously and will not redistribute any of your contact details or personal information to any other third party.
Your contact details will be used for the sole purpose of responding to your requests, or keeping you informed via bulk e-mail.
The New Zealand Venture Investment Fund Limited (NZVIF)
The New Zealand Venture Investment Fund Limited (NZVIF) is a Crown Owned Company established under the Companies Act 1993 and incorporated in June 2002. Based in Auckland, the Company is governed by a private sector Board of Directors and managed by a dedicated Management team.
VIF is contracted by the New Zealand Government to administer the Venture Capital and Seed Co-investment Programmes. Key services provided across both programmes include:
- Establishment of new Venture Capital Funds under the Venture Capital Programme and formation of new Co-investment partnerships under the Seed Co-investment Programme.
- Implementation of best practice investment arrangements and documentation.
- Programme administration including monitoring programme and fund activity and performance.
- Fostering development and growth of the New Zealand venture capital and early stage investment markets.
- Attracting early stage and venture capital investment into the New Zealand market through facilitating education initiatives and effective stakeholder management.
- Preparation of reports and advice on the New Zealand venture capital and early stage markets.
- Reporting to Government on Programme performance.