#ABAFNZ15 Pitch on the peak
The first ever Asian Business Angels Forum in New Zealand will kick off on Wednesday 14th October with our country’s best ABC’s (Angel Backed Company’s) getting in front of up to 200 guests, with over 50 international Angels from 12 countries at ‘Pitch on a Peak’.
NZTE is partnering with the New Zealand Angel Association and Callaghan Innovation to host the Pitch on a Peak showcase, which features exciting emerging technologies through to high-growth internationalising tech ventures.
The event will be held in Queenstown at the spectacularly elevated Skyline Gondola Restaurant.
About Pitch on a Peak
The aim is to showcase the pinnacle of New Zealand’s high-growth technology companies to a domestic and international investor audience.
There are three groups of companies participating in Pitch on a Peak:
· Early stage technologies – demonstrating the best of the best coming out of labs across New Zealand
· Companies looking for their first round of domestic angel funding – investment critical for businesses on a high-growth trajectory
· Internationalising companies – taking New Zealand to the world
Companies are seeking a mix of investment, valuable connections, and/or the experience and skills that investors can bring to fastrack their success.
Each group of companies will be introduced by an experienced investor who will discuss return horizons at seed and expansion stage, possible growth plans, capital strategies, liquidity scenarios and acquirer activity
The showcase is powered by NZTE’s Better by Capital programme, and wraps a bespoke plan and a dedicated NZTE Investment Manager around each company. Companies receive:
· Capital readiness assistance
· Pitch training
· A platform to present their investment offering and network with up to 200 investors
· Targeted investor matching
· Access to the international NZTE Capital team and our contracted external industry experts Deloitte, Lance Wiggs, Grant Thornton and Catalyst Advisory
It is a challenging, fast paced and highly valuable experience for any company, and each participant’s highlights are different from the next.
Attendance at Pitch on a Peak is limited to qualified investors and is strictly by invitation only. Guests can expect the following at Pitch on a Peak:
· A jaw-dropping ascent to the showcase via priority gondola
· The best of New Zealand’s tech innovation showcased in one of our most iconic venues
· A stimulating evening of compelling investment opportunities and creative technology demonstrations
· Quality food and beverage offerings from some of New Zealand’s top producers
· An exclusive opportunity to mingle in a unique investment community from all over the world
Pre-registration is open for investors. Click here to complete the form and book your place at this exclusive event
Please note that investment opportunities do not represent offers of securities to the public. Before investing it will be necessary to determine your eligibility in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.