Angel Summit 2017
This year we will be celebrating the 10th Annual Angel Summit.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Join us on the tropical Waiheke Island for the 10th anniversary Summit where we will be enjoying the surroundings of Cable Bay Vineyards for the Summit.
This super inspirational gathering is known as the world’s destination angel event.
On the first morning we will celebrate our community of investors and founders and their achievements in the past decade. There is so much to be proud of. We will then spend the rest of our time together digging grittily into what we need to do to double down on our successes based on stories and insights from our own heroes.
The Summit dinner will be held on 2nd November at the rustic Mudbrick Vineyard Restaurant.
PRICING (early member registration receives a $100 saving)
(includes members of our
|Early Bird (first 45 Registered)||$1,206.35||n/a|
All prices include GST
CLICK HERE to view the programme
Below is the detail of transport arranged around the Summit:
- We have arranged transport to pick up those of you staying on the island. To view our transport timetable click here and there is a bus map here. Please ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the pick up time. On Thursday morning the first pick up is at 7.45am on the corner of Te Toki Road and Hill Road and the last is at Cnr Mako Street & Wattle Road at 8:10am. There are 4 other pick up points on the way. On Friday morning the first pick up is at 8.15am and the last at Cnr Mako Street & Wattle Road at 8:40am.
- If you choose to drive to Cable Bay, there is parking available onsite and there will also be parking at Mudbrick Winery where we are having dinner later that evening.
- If you are planning to travel over by ferry fromAuckland City each day, you can view the ferry timetable here. We would suggest catching the 7.15am ferry on Thursday morning to make it in time to the venue and to line up a flat white. There will be a bus from the Matiatia Wharf Ferry Terminal departing at 8.10am to go to Cable Bay. On Friday please catch the 7.45am ferry and the same routine will apply, with a bus at the Matiatia Wharf Ferry Terminal to bring you up to Cable Bay.
- If you are planning to catch the ferry back to Auckland City on Thursday evening, we will be arranging taxis to the ferry after dinner. You can view the timetable for the return ferry here however the first feasible ferry is at 9.30pm, with the next at 11pm and the last ferry at 12.30pm.
- Transport will be provided to Mudbrick from Cable Bay for dinner, and transport back to the morning bus stops after dinner will be provided at 10pm, 11pm and midnight.
- We will be starting the Summit at 8.45am sharp on Thursday morning and ask that you please arrive before 8.30am to complete registration. The most up to date programme can be viewed here and also in the ShowGizmo conference app.
Accommodation Options include:
Please note, we will only be providing transport from Oneroa, so please bear this in mind when booking accommodation. If there is enough demand, we will also provide transport from Matiatia Wharf on the Thursday and Friday morning to the venue and back again for the last ferry at 11.00pm.
You can travel to Waiheke Island by passenger ferry or car ferry, please see below links for timetables and booking information:
Passenger Ferry from Downtown Auckland. If coming just for the day, be sure to get the 7.15am ferry to arrive in time for 8.30am registration.
Car Ferry from Wynyard Quarter or Half Moon Bay. Please note you will need to book this in advance.
If there is enough demand, we will provide transport from Matiatia Wharf to Cable Bay on the morning of the Summit and back again for the last ferry at 11.00pm.