The Angel Association was established in 2008. We bring together angel networks, early stage funds, investor led tech incubators, equity crowd funding platforms and others with an active interest or involvement in the early stage investment industry.
We aim to increase the quantity, quality and success of angel investments in New Zealand and in doing so create a greater pool of capital for New Zealand’s innovative start-up companies.
The primary objective of the Angel Association New Zealand is to ensure the ongoing success of the industry through;
- developing national industry strategy
- working with government to create the conditions for industry success
- encouraging collaboration between members
- supporting the professional development of members and the investors they represent
- connecting with the international early-stage investment industry
- telling the New Zealand investment story